Ya its right. you can run several apps at a time in your s40 phones. I
found a website which allows its registered users to create project by
uploading reqired applications and combining them together to form a
common application in which we can minimize and switch between selected
applications. This facilitates the mob users to switch in b/w the
applications pre-selected.The website is www.multime.org.
How to work with multime:
1. Register at the site and login
2. Add your midlets by selecting the my midlets from the rear lefthand
side of the resultant window(you can either select apps from your
system or from an external source by clicking add by link option)
3. After uploading the required midlets, come back to the my projects
and create a new project there.
4. Click on the Add midlets button and check the required apps there
5. Select build to compile them and get the output jar file readyto
6. After downloading the application, as you launch it, there will be
many midlets you added in ur project, and you could use application
individually, and all running simultaneously.
7. By default you could minimize application by long pressing * which
could be changed
8. To change the key, minimize all apps then press options, here again
select options and in default you will find key 42.
Press assign and press your desired key for minimizing. Below it,
select the key press time in milliseconds.
9. Press options and ok.
Remember it's proudlyonenaija