Many of my blog readers who wants to browse for almost free and do not know the setting of the pd-proxy, here is the perfect setup of the pd proxy:
HOW TO SETUP PD PROXY FOR YOUR UNLIMITED BROWSING
To configure your pd-proxy properly, you must follow the steps mentioned below.
- First make sure you have the software already before proceeding
- The pd-proxy is in a zip file, so you will unzip it to a specified folder
- Now click the "pd-proxy.exe" to open the software...
Note: If it is your first time of using the software, it will automatically install the TAP driver, but if you're still using windows xp, you will have to install the TAP driver manually.
- On the server part, choose any country you which to use (but if you are using a free acount, you should chose demo account 2).
And on the protocol part, choose "ICMP"
- Go to pdproxy.com to create a username and password...
After you must have created the username and password, go to your pd proxy interface and input it where it is needed.
- Click the connect button and you are on your way to browse almost unlimited with your MTN line.
You can look at my previous post on how to configure your mtn line here MTN UNLIMITED BROWSING WITH PD-PROXY
Note: The Demo server can only give you access of 100mb per day and at time the DEMO server might not connect due to over loading. But if you like to browse unlimited with it, you will have to buy a premium account for just 800 naira.
If you are interested to buy the premium account of pd proxy, contact me on: firstname.lastname@example.org