Skip to main content

BLACK BERRY MESSENGER (BBM) FOR ALL ANDROID 2.3 GINGERBREAD USERS



Hey guy, I am back the second time. Did you miss me? I know I miss you guys…
Well, I did went for a long break to cool down my system but now I am back with lots and lots of cheat that I am sure you are going to love 100%.
Not too long ago, the blackberry family introduces their bbm to the Android and IOS family. Everything is going great until blackberry restrict their self for only people running the android 4.2 and above. I know and you know that that’s bad right? Well I went out to search for a blackberry messenger that would work for people like us using the Android 3.2 gingerbread.
Believe you me I did search for months. Though, sometime this year – blackberry did announce that they will be releasing a version for gingerbread but when will they release it? I am not a patient man and I know you are not patient for that as well.
I am using tecno p3 and I love the phone because it has been with me for all whether :)
Would you like to know how I made the bbm work on my Android 2.3 gingerbread? Then follow me as I reveal the big secret.

BLACK BERRY MESSENGER (BBM) FOR ALL ANDROID 2.3 GINGERBREAD USERS

Now go and download the BBM for android 2.3 Gingerbread here…..
Have you downloaded it? Now, simply install it and it will work normally.
The process is simple right?

The app is customized and it is also working perfectly on all android running the gingerbread platform…

For those of you would like to give me a shout out, or want to get in touch with me, you can add me on my pin =>  74FB585A

Remember to share this post and make your comment so as for the ministry to move to it's permanent site :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AIRTEL LATEST CHEAT AND TRICK 2013

AIRTEL LATEST CHEAT AND TRICK 2013 It’s been long since I updated this blog. I have just been busy but I am back and I am going to be updating this blog regularly so please tell your friends and loved ones that babanature is back with some awesome cheats for your pc’s. Airtel have been browsing free for some time now and many people still don’t know how it works so today, I am going to show you how to set your airtel to unlimited mb. This cheat is courtesy Juliusluv, Igboji and Dannygeo. So let’s go straight to the cheat… REQUIREMENT FOR THE CHEAT TO WORK ·          One airtel sim and etisalat sim ·          One touch light phone that is not web enable (like; 3310, 2310 e.t.c) ·          Load the sim with 100 or 400 or 1200 (don’t worry the money won’t be touched) Do you have all this in place? Now let’s proceed… Put your Airtel sim in a none browing phone. like the above mentioned.   Load the Airtel sim with any of the mentioned money Now save these co

MTN LATEST CHEAT WITHOUT SUBSCRIPTION OR VPN

One of our good friend "Ahmed Kudu" finally posted the MTN sim hack that everybody is collecting money for. I will be posting the cheat word for word here and do thank him for unleashing such secrete because e no easy :D HACK YOUR MTN SIM FOR UNLIMITED No body hates free browsing, That's why I want to share this free browsing trick... its for mtn network & this is what some guys are selling (currently) on the net, & They charge who ever show interest in this more than u think... because you are here, That why you will enjoy this... For free... let go.. this Free Browsing is for mtn network.. REQUIREMENT: #Mtn Sim #250 Naira #Your Time.. #Your Brain (no mistake) HOW?? Step 1: subscribe to mtn 2 hour plan by sending 2H to 131 (2days) step2: browse for exactly 30 mins.. Step 3: remove your battery (note the exact time of the battery removal) step 4: after exactly 24 hours, insert your battery back to your phone step 5: sim hacked, Enjoy unlimited browsing till you

LATEST ETISALAT UNLIMITED CHEAT 2013

Ok! Ahmed Kuddu just gave us one sweet and lovely cheat and to be truth with you all, it is working 100% So do follow the instruction prescribe to you below. ETISALAT UNLIMITED .FIRST load a recharge card of N1000 to ur eti line Then subscribe to Monthly Blackberry plan. (To Subscribe for Etisalat BIS Send SOM to 399 or Dial *499*2#). Wait till you get an Etisalat SMS that subscription is sucessful Create a new profile on your modem with the following settings APN: blackberry.net Dial Up: *99# username/pass: blank Advanced Settings Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8 Secondary or Alternate: 8.8.4.4 save and exit. configure your browser to use 10.71.170.5:8080 You can then start surfing FOR MOBILE USERS APN: blackberry.net SET UR DNS ADDRESS TO Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8 Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4 IP: 10.71.170.5 Port: 8080 YOU CAN THEN START SURFING goodluck U CAN USE PROXIFIER WIT 10.71.170.5 PORT 8080 TO PAWA OTHER APPLICATION... If you still have problem, do let us know below using the comment box. th